PROUDLY PRESENTS...


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Charity Dinner IMS 2009!!!

Holaa holaa holaa!!! Annual charity dinner International Medical School is back!!!

Annual Charity Night 2008 was a great sucess and holaa tu Student Representative Council Of IMS(soon will be know as International Medical School Association) for organizing that night wonderfully. For the one's who did not come that night and to the guys yang belum sampai IMS lagi(juniorsla), we had some great performances by both batches. Bobo team and Big Cho indi band had just add the energy to the night. Also some performances(dance) by M.S Ramaiah Medical College students(Malaysians ya) went owesomely. Then with the awards that night and the candle light dinner really it was one of the best events ever held in IMS for me. Presents that night was our beloved Dato Ghani and my mom here, Dr. Sudha Suresh made the event more sucessful.



This year well, it is going to be the same grand night all over again. With the increasing number of students, work that have to be done is more challenging and greater. More resources and man power will be needed and hoping to get them sufficiently. Anyone who has any suggestion or comments just leave it here or email it to me. Well again holaa to the new coming member of IMSA and before I leave my SRC seat vacant, I hope that I can enlighten them with some ideas generated by myself and my fellow companions..!! Support INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL ANNUAL CHARITY DINNER 2009 ya!!


Venue of last year Annual Charity Dinner. This year??? Remains a mystery..

1 comment:

  1. aku sara la kan, malam tuh performance aku lagi mantap berbanding ngan biggie nyer tapi naper dorang menang..tak adil..hahaha...joking!

    ReplyDelete